Thursday 28 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = Just look at this babe


Good old ukquickies.com it doesn't half cum up with the goods sometimes.

As those of you who know me (or have fucked me) know, I'm about 80% straight, 20% bi. ukquickies is great at finding me guys and girls, and for the last month or so a girl named Bianca has been texting me, we've been swapping pics and telling eachother what we want to do to eachother since July.

And finally last night we got together. We licked eachother out for ages, both had multiple orgasms and I had a gspot cum (which I can only do once in a while when i'm v.turned on). B wanted to fuck me with a strapon but I'm not into that, so i talked her into using my vibro on me instead.

All in all a great evening, hopefully we'll get together again in September. It took me ages to get her to agree to let me post her photo so enjoy.

SOON I want some good old reliable cock. LUV, J xx

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.