Friday 22 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = A bit of inter-racial girl on girl action for Me!


Variety is the spice of life, and a few months ago Risi contacted me via ukquickies.com & asked about us getting together for some girl on girl bisexual fun.

Earlier this year, in Spring - After texting each-other for a couple of weeks & getting to know each-other well & getting to know our sexual likes and dislikes, we arranged to hook up.

We've had fun together a few times since then, but I hadnt heard from her for a while 'til she text me yesterday and said she was in the area and free tonight, did I want to get together with her?

I'll leave the rest to imagination, but we got together, shared a bottle of wine and proceeded to fuck each-others brains out. Sex with Risi is always very heavy and full on. No tender kisses. No hugs. Just mutual enjoyment of each-others bodies. She licks me out beautifully, if/when i get round to it I'm going to start posting videos of me/lovers on this site, and you'll love seeing her technique.

I always say I cum more often with another woman, but my cums with a man are more intense and therefore overall more satisfying. I came a good 3 or 4 times (possibly more, I sort of lost count) with Risi. All VERY SATISFYING.

So still no-one new getting in contact, but Risi more than made up for that.

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.