Tuesday 2 September 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = Waited waited and waited

Sorry I haven't posted for so long, I've been rushed off my feet at work. Basically a few people are almost definitely going to be made redundant in the next weeks/months, and although I think my job is pretty safe, I'm sort of going above and beyond what is necessary to prove to the bosses that I'm a 'keeper'.

NO that doesn't include blow jobs and lap dances, but if I thought they'd be up for it, I wouldn't mind! However I work in a pretty professional enviroment, and I think I'd get in real trouble if someone caught me offering blow jobs in return for job security.

I'D LOVE TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SAY I haven't posted for so long because my SEX LIFE has been so wild... but it hasn't. Hardly any texts, no phone calls. NOTHING.

One guy did contact me but I don't think he had any credit in his phone cos I texted him back and they didn't go through.

So no sexy fun for me for days. One day maybe I'll meet a man, fall wildly in love (again) settle down and stop having casual sex, but for not casual sex suits me.

I enjoy sleeping with new men, with new women and with new couples.

So why hasn't anyone contacted me for so long? No-one new, or no-one I've had fun with before.

I think tonight I'll go shopping to cheer myself up! Unless someone texts me via ukquickies.com of course!

Have a good day, I've just made tea (I use Yorkshire teabag they're my favourites. I LOVE TEA probably even more than I LOVE SEX!)

Although I don't know.... xxx

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.