Tuesday 19 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = Text & webcam fun


Although actual sex is obviously great, as long as everyone involved is willing, turned on, over 18, clean & comfortable with what they're doing, sometimes it's fantastic to do something a bit different.

Last night was a real example, Glen (Not his real name, he's married) is a man in his 50s (or maybe 60s, he says he's 50'something, but I don't know... I sometimes think men are every bit as vain and capable about fibbing about their age as women are).

Anyhow, Glen & I have been texting eachother via www.ukquickies.com for a few weeks. Not everyday but just a few times a week. Joking a bit, flirting a bit, getting to know eachother and becoming pretty close. Last night, his wife was out (I have nothing against gettinjg together with a married man, I do so much prefer marrieds to be up-front like Glen & admit their married etc) so we were texting eachother and getting a bit sexier.

We ended up going on the net together and I did a webcam wank for him. That is we both wanked, but I did it in front of a webcam & he told me what to do & what he wanted to see.

I love (occasionally) doing webcam wanks etc. I've th0ught about ndoing it for one of those webcam companies before, but I don't feel madly comfortable about doing anything sexual for money & I think it'd get me a bit down having to do it for whoever wanted me to. I like to choose who I enjoy sex with and who I have sex fun with. I love sex but I'm no golddigger.

So Glen wanked himself off looking at me. Then we agreed he'd text me again later when he was good to go again. At about a quarter to 11, he was as good as his word. We webcamed again & both came while talking dirty and with me holding myself as wide apart as possible.

VERY NICE. Said a nice goodnight to him, and he was lovely enough to text me this morning and say thanks and hoping we can do it again (Yes we can!). He suggested I have a go at doing the sex thing what the girl on ukquickies.com does with her phone!!!??? What do you think? When i'm turned on i get VERY wet, you'd be amazed what I've had up me! Haven't been filmed doing anything lilke that though.

Tonight I'm hoping a very nice guy whoI was texting with last week will get back in contact. Or else who knows. My phone is on & as it's 3 or 4 days until my period, I really hope I get a good shagging soon. Thank you very much for coming to my site. I'm enjoying doing this a lot. Have a great day.

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.