Monday 18 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = Got pissed off!


What a wanker (& not in a good way). Spent yesterday evening texting some tosser off of ukquickies.com who just texted me out of the blue (we'd never been in contact before - ever) & said 'I'm ready to fuck you, whats your address'.

NOW I'm all for the direct approach and all that, but I like to get to know a person a bit before I let them up my holiest of holy.

I texted him back & asked his age and for his name. The next thing was an abusive rude text calling me a slag, a prick teaser, a f******* whore etc.

No idea what his problem is/was, but unless he's paying for it in cash, I can't imagine any woman letting him fuck her. What an attitude problem. At 8.13pm, I texted him telling him I wasn't interested & for the next 4 hours (I switched my phone off after then) he continuedly texted me alternatijng between being VERY apologetic and saying he was sorry & still wanted to get together, and then back to abusive, rude and insulting when I replied I wasn't just going to invite him over there and then.

Bloody weirdo! Thankfully most men and women and couples I find off of ukquickies.com are easygoing friendly and nice.

So no fun for me this weekend. Maybe someone will text me today? Hint hint!!!

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.