Friday 15 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT - Double Event this time



I'm SORRY I've had to (very badly sorry my photo publishing skills are useless) hide the womans face & her necklace too (she says the necklace is very recognisable to anyone who knows her. AT LEAST I DID MANAGE TO GET A PHOTO FOR YOU THOUGH!

Via good old ukquickies.com a couple of months ago I was contacted by a very nice 'non scene' married woman who was interested in having some discreet occasional woman-on-woman fun with me.

I LOVE real 'grown up' women - not Girls (although I have nothing against younger women at al) but real women who want sex fun.

Anyway, we've got together a few times for a drink or two then some good woman-on-woman bisexual action.

Last night, we took things a little further. She wanted to get together with me, but I'd already decided to get together witl a bloke who'd been contacting me for the last few weeks on ukquickies.com called 'Nigel'.

99.9999999% sure she'd say 'No' I suggested to the woman that instead of noth getting together, maybe we could have a 3sum? I know she's not had sex with any man except her hubby for year, so knew she'd say no.

EXCEPT she said YES! Like the man from DEL MONTE, except she's got better boobs!

So we ended up having a evening of 3sum fun. Nigel had one of the biggest smiles of all times on his face, when he realised he was going to be fucking not one new woman - But TWO.

We all had great fun. Nigel came twice. I came 3 times and the other woman (I promised not to say her name) came at least 4 times. Once being fucked by Nigel. Once being licked out by me, and two times while watching Nigel fuck me.

i LOVE it when women get turned on and do wild sex things they wouldn't usually do in their usual sex life.

Busy day at work today so got to go. The credit crunch is effecting us quite badly (I work for a car importers & most cars we sell are £30,000+) so the bosses are making sure we're all pulling our weight.

I think an actvie sex life is even more important when things aren't too clever money wise. Food costs more, petrol costs more, gas & water rates are up.

BUT Sex is free, good for you, releives tension & feels so good. Hope I get some tomorro. Tonight I'm seeing my family, so no nookie for me this evening.

Love to you all, feeling horny as always, J x

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.