Tuesday 12 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = Had bisexual fun


Found a bi woman via www.ukquickies.com

Had a drink or two in the pub, then back to her place for some fun. Her husband was there but not to join in, just to watch. She wasn't very young or particularly sexy, but she was keen to turn me and her hubby on. She licked me out beautifully and I recipricated and gave her a couple of orgasms. A couple of years ago, I wouldn't have dreampt of sleeping with a woman like her (too old, too plain) but nowadays, I think good sex is good sex is good sex. And it beats staying in on a Monday to watch Eastenders/Corrie (anyway I have sky+ so I watched them later when I got home!


About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.