Saturday 16 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = Nada/ it's NOT my foot


Hi,

After an active week of enjoying my sex life to the full I stayed in home alone last night. Had a couple of drinks with the people I work with after we'd finished. Unfortunately I think there'll be a couple of people layed off at work (as oppose to getting laid shame :-( ) because of the credit crunch. I'm 99.9% certain my job is safe, as I always bring in good business and am in the top 3 of my ratings group.

Anyway, last night I answered some texts, made a couple of interesting 'contacts' which I'm hoping will lead to something soon, fantasied with a guy from Cornwall about me dressing up in pvc/leather and making him do degrading things in return for a lick & then a fuck of my pussy. He says he may take a day of work & come & see me soon. I'll keep you psted. One thing is for sure, I LOVE hearing about & living out mens dirtiest secretest sexual fantasies.

I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo, maybe a small one on my foot? What do you think? Any suggestions? I didn't like tattoos and never had even 1 until a few years ago. Now I'm pretty into them.

TODAY, as long as I get a call, I'm posing for a cameraman (semi-professional), he gets to take nudi photos of me for free, i get to have copiues of them for myself and to put here and use for ukquickies.com

NO he doesn't get to have sex with me. We have a pretty good pretty professional relationship actually. I love posing for the camera. Actually I'd love to do some very rude/crude proper photos. The cameraman I'm seeing today is very 'arty' & although i get nude and show my pink. it's all done in the best possible taste. one day soon though I want someone to take some very very filthy pictures of me. i've never done that. Any volunteers?

Text me, sms me - if you wanna photo me!

I'm off to Tesco to do the shopping and then to be photod and then i've no idea what i'm up to tonight. Either staying in, seeing my mum, or if someone new or old texts me, maybe get laid. Who knows. I'll tell you tomorrow or maybe Monday. Not sure yet if I'm going to post on Sundays.

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.