Thursday 21 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = Still no-one contacting me


I don't actually have many friends who have sex as often or with as many guys or women as I do. Maybe I love sex more? Maybe I'm more in tune with my sexual diesires? Maybe I'm just a slut!!??

Anyhow, when i do discuss the virtues of non-commitment sex with strangers or a regular once a week or once a month fuckbudy. I usually extoll the virtues of www.ukquickies.com as the best and easiest way to find a new sex partner, easily quickly and with minimal work.

Not so the last few days, no-one has texted me at all. I've texted a few of my so called 'fuck budies' & they're either away on holiday with their families, working hard or watching the Olympics!

YES I PROMISE YOU TWO MEN (COUNT THEM, TWO) SAID THAT THEY WERE WATCHING THE OLYMPICS SO COULDN'T COME OVER FOR A GOOD SEX SESSION.

I didn't even have anyone text me for a chat or a bit of mutual textual sexual stimulation.

So I stayed in alone, watched the soaps, ate a Tescos dinner for one and drank most of a bottle of wine. Ahhh me.

Maybe someone will text me today? I know there're lots of gorgeous women (& a whole lot of ugly or fat or ancient ones, can you believe some of those ancient grannies?) on ukquickies.com but I'm not bad either. Blond, good tits, adore sex. What more do you want?!!
I ask you!

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.