Wednesday 27 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = New man new fuckbudy


Sorry I haven't posted since before the weekend. Been busy. Had a great Bank Holiday, did nothing, met no-one, masturbated myself and thats it.

Via ukquickies.com had a younger guy texting for the last few weeks and we finally got together on Tuesday evening - great sex 'til 3aM, then he left to go home (to his wife believe it or not), then came round again on Wednesday for more of the same.

As those of you who've met me know, i don't just give my 'anal rights' to any man I meet, Tony though (not his real name, like I said he's married) turned me on so well that knowing I was empty, I let him stick his cocksausage up my pooper. It felt dirty and fantastic.

Tony also has something of a 'leg/foot' fetish he licked my legs all over and for our 2nd fuck last night got my wearing a pair of schoolgirl kneesocks so he could enjoy looking at them while he fucked me missionary with my legs and feet over his shoulders &/or in his face.

Good sex. Goom cums. Good golly it's past 10pm & I haven't eaten and I've got to be at work before 8.30am. Thats me for the night. Hopefully will post tomorrow. Hoping for more sex soon. Can't wait. Love to you and your cock or cunt,

J

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.