Tuesday 12 August 2008

Hi! It's me...

This is my 1st ever time blogging so please BARE with me!

I wanted to have a go - so here goes the beginning of my sex diaries, starting today I'll be telling you how I get on, who I sleep with, rating their cocks or pussies and generally living the life I have been for the past 3 years - But Keeping You Lot Informed About It Too!! ukquickies.com have asked me to point out the fact that the opinions and things I say, write and do on this blog are my own, and are not necessarily the opinions of ukquickies.com, nor do they reflect their terms and conditions. I am an individual, a private person and what I say & write is my comment only. So here's my comment 'I love sex'! So there!!

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.