Wednesday 13 August 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = Gave a new man a good Fucking


Via www.ukquickies.com was contacted by some guys yesterday, after a bit of ummmning and arr'ing decided to hook up with 'Simon' (not his real name of course) who's married, in his early 40s and told me he's a big fan of giving appreciative women long wet lickings out (a big favourite of mine).

So we got together for a drink after work, one thing lead to another, and that all lead to his place (his wife away in St. Agnes, Cornwall, with the kids at the mo.) where we enjoyed a three hour romp.

Lots of mutual oral to start, then he licked out my bottom hole (which I always love and APPRECIATE). Once I was good n wet, he shoved his cock in & have me a good orgasm before shooting his load up me.

We rested for a while, talked about the situation in Georgia (sexy stuff...NOT!), and then when we were both ready - Got down to the dirty stuff again.

I'd told him that when I'm in the right mood/turned on enough, I can have g-spot 'ejaculations'. He made it his mission to give me a g-spot cum and rubbed away & tickled my clit... for ages..

But to no avail, he wasn't quite expert enough or I wasn't in the mood. I think he was a little bit 'stop and start' at it actually. I usually respond best to dirty talk, medium-hard rubbing and fast rough fingering at the same too. NEVER MIND THOUGH.

Instead we fucked eachother again. I cum easily in missionary position (especially after I've been turned on by such a fingering/clit rubbing) & came twice (which I think made up for his disappointment for not seeing me g-spot ejaculated). He ended up cuming over my face (which I always enjoy), but I didn't drink his spunk up. Wasn't in the mood!

All in all a good solid 7/10 fuck. Not mind blowing, but certainly worth doing it. May get together with him again, may not. Depends on his situ. re. his wife. I don't mind shagging a horny bloke when his wife is well out of the way, but if she's around, I'm certainly not out to cause trouble or anything. We'll see how it goes. He has promised to text me today though.

SORRY to the guys from www.ukquickies.com who texted me yesterday but to no avail. It was not to be cherie. You never know about tonight though.... hint hint....

Not sure what I'm up to tonight actually, probably will just go for a drink after work and then back home. Unless I get a seriously provocative man, woman or couple texting me today - I'll probably stay home alone tonight. I'll let you know ok?

Luv, Julie xxx

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.