Wednesday 10 September 2008

MY SEX PARTY PLANS


Hi, I'm getting v.excited about organising a Saturday night 'invitation only' party to my bum hole!

I want to carefully select as many nice n horny guys to savage my cunt and bumhole until at the end I feel really spent and use totally in every sexual orifice.

I don't want just anyone turning up, I want a good crowd. I've texted quite a few men/women who have had fun with me in the past to see who's up for it and I'm waiting for ukquickies.com to let me know how I can use their portal to get more fellas and horny bitches.

Have also started thinking about what I should wear for the event, text me & let me know your thoughts if you have time.

Here's a little (covered) photo of my rump. What do you think? Wanna shag it??!!

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.