Tuesday 16 September 2008

No sex for over a week now ;-(((


What is wrong with British men that's what I want to know. I've been waiting patienty for someone new to text me so we can have some horny fun together, and what have I got?

Nothing. No texts (well a few from weirdos, but they don't really count). I know I could contact a man or men or a woman I've found via ukquickies.com before, but I want to be screwed by somneone new, not someone I know all the moves off.

Never mind. Work has been really busy and I've been shopping & brought some sexy clothes.

Am still planning my anal party for a few weeks time, but it looks like the only men there willing to fill my crack for free will be past conquests.

Anyway, I'm here waiting for the right nice sort of horny man woman or couple. i'll dress up for you. I'll wear uniform for you, If You & I hit it off we'll shag eachother into ectasy I know.

If your thinking of joining me for the anal shaggathon, heres a photo of my butt tio show yoy what you'll be getting.

SORRY if I seem a bit down today, its just that not hearing from anyone makes me feel siort of depressed. I love sex. i need sex and ukquickies is such a fantastic way to hook up with new men and women. Whys everyone shaggin other women on the site and not giving me a chance.? It's not fair! Maybe I'm getting old?

Love to you and your cock. Wish I was kissing it now. I miss the taste of spunk.

Definitely going to get wankered (pissed) tonight! Luv, J xxx

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.