Tuesday 9 September 2008

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT = It's NOT my BUM but it GOT YOUT ATTENTION


Hey, my bum isn't that big thank you very much!!!!!!!

I've been feeling especially horny and dirty recently. Don't know why, just when I'm in bed alone at night, after I switch out the light, I feel my imagination running away with me...

Here's what I want to do... I'm going to organise myself a 'Anal sex party' in a few Saturdays time. I'm not always a big fan of anal sex, but I must admit I do feel very filthy and sexmad when my ass is being filled with cock.

So why not have a party where ALL the men present get to fuck my arse? That'd be really dirty. Can you imagine it? 5, 10, 15 men taking turns fucking my arse. That'll be a night to remember.

I'm going to contact www.unquickies.com to see if they can help me organise it. Also if you're a man, woman or couple who's fucked me before, expect an email or text from me. I want A LOT of MEN (& women with strap ons,m although I suspect 99% of women won't want to be involved because they'll not want a bunch of men fucking around them) to fill myarse with cock.

Will keep you informed, am planning this for sometime in Mid October. In the meantime, hoping someone groovy will connect with me today or tomorrow. Haven'd had sex for over a week now (period & long work hours etc.).

Love to you and your cock or pussy. Here're some kisses for it xxxx

About Me

My photo
Anywhere in England, United Kingdom
I love sex with new people. I mainly use www.ukquickies.com for sex contacts as I find it's the most direct easiest way to find new men and women for nites, afternoons and days of fun.